Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016

Layout "Just Wonderful" - Guest Design Spot at ARTastic



Hello all, happy sunday to you all!
Today I am proudly presenting my Guest Design Spot at ARTastic

I was invited to interpret the artwork of John Maitland "Seven Girls Running". 
May inspiration is Seven Girls Running by John Maitland
This is my take of it:
I was inspired by the colors of the artwork "Seven Girls Running" by John Maitland. I tried to adapt the visible brush strokes just like the black line on the top of the picture. I only added some hanging hearts down the black line to show my love to my beautiful daughter. I wanted to keep the page quite clean fitting to the original.
 Here are some close ups:
 
  
I had so much fun creating this! Thank you again, Jane, for the chance to be a guest!
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ach ist das wieder schön wie du deine Süße so kunstvoll umrahmt hast. Klasse wie du die Farben und Texturen des Bildes so passend hinbekommen hast. Ich bin restlos begeistert. Diese Herzchen geben dem Ganzen noch etwas Pfiff,super !
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautifully inspired and created. Love this Evelyn xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Evelyn, your comments were so kind, thought I would pop over to yours and pleased I did, your work is lovely. Joined your followers too.
    Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    AntwortenLöschen