Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 1. November 2016

Reach for the Stars!

Hello all, welcome to my blog!
First of November and that means: time for a new challenge at Country View Challenges!
This month my dear team mate Rachel wants to see "stars".
I made a card for it.


For my background I used DecoArt media fluid acrylics Titanium White, Cobalt Teal Hue, Prussian Blue Hue, Paynes Grey and Carbon Black. I dropped them in a row and took my brayer and rolled the paint on my paper to create a ombre effect. 
Then I put some Ecoline watercolor in magenta to the upper part, mixed it a bit with Titanium White to create a kind of cloudy galaxy. Then I sprinkled watered down white Gesso on top and glued down some of the small chipboard stars.
I wrote the sentiment with a white acrylic marker and surrounded the letters with a black marker.
Last I added a little glimmer by highlighting the stars and parts of the letters with ice stickles. Last but not least I randomly  rubbed DecoArt media fluid acrylics Interference Turquoise to create more interest and that´s it!

Now I hope you find time to join in our challenge!

Thank you for your visit!

9 Kommentare:

  1. Fabulous card Evelyn. Love your starry background xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A gorgeous card Evelyn - the background is such a fabulous mix of wonderful colours. Jennie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Loving your galaxy Evelyn. Great free lettering too! Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is fabulous Evelyn, well done you for writing the sentiment! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I adore this - its absolutely brilliant! I love what you have done! gorgeous xx Hugs rachel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Love the background and the lettering is so artistic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Evelyn your card is lovely! I really like the background with your twinkling stars. Hugs Debsxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Eine sehr atmospherische Karte! Toll mit der schönen Handschrift!

    AntwortenLöschen