Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2016

CAS Christmas Card

Hallo zusammen,
heute möchte ich euch mein zweites Project für die Dezember Challenge bei Country View Challenges zeigen. Das Thema dort lautet natürlich: Weihnachten!
Vielleicht habt ihr ja Lust mitzumachen, ihr könnt einen Einkaufsgutschein über £ 20.- gewinnen!
Hello all,
today I want to share with you my second take on the December Challenge over at Country View Challenges. The theme there is of course: Christmas!
May be you´ll find time to join in there, you can win a £ 20.- shopping vocher!


Ich habe mich diesmal für eine Clean and Simple Karte entschieden. Benutzt habe ich meinen neuen PaperArtsy JOFY Mini Stempel. Der sieht sooo toll aus!
This time I decided to make a Clean and Simple Card. I used my new PaperArtsy JOFYMini stamp. I really love it, it looks sooo great!

Wenn ihr wissen möchtet, wie ich die Karte gemacht habe, schaut euch einfach das Video an!
If you want to know how I made it, please watch the video!


Danke für euren Besuch heute, ich wünsche euch noch eine schöne Adventszeit!
Thank you for your visit today, I wish you to have a wonderful Advent time!

6 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely golden card, Evelyn! The Jofy stamp really looks great! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! You mad the most festive card in the time it would take me to get the backing off that tape and all those little foam dots! Gorgeous and very effective! Love the shimmer! I bet this just glistens! Hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Yes , sober colours, great for adults and I love the subtle hue changes from the interference paints. Lovely card Evelyn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schön diese Glitzerränder und das Mittelmotiv so sanft coloriert,so sieht das ganz edel aus. Gefällt mir sehr.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous card ! Feels very retro ! Nice video too, thank you for sharing !
    Corrie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful use of JOFY's stamp - I love the subtle look of this.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen