Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016

Canvas "Family" for Canvas Corp Brands

 Hallo zusammen, schön dass ihr bei mir herein schaut!
Für die Mai Herausforderung "family" bei Canvas Corp Brands hatte ich diese Leinwand gestaltet. Es war bei mir in letzter Zeit ziemlich unruhig bei mir und ich hatte viel zu tun, deshalb komme ich erst jetzt dazu, es euch hier zu zeigen. Wenn ihr wissen möchtet, wie er entstanden ist Schritt für Schritt, schaut doch den Post bei CCB an!

Hello all, a warm welcome to my blog!
For the May Challenge "family" over at Canvas Corp Brands I created this canvas. Recently it was rather busy here and I had to do much, therefor I find time that late. 
If you want to see the steps of the making of, please visit the post  at CCB blog!

Hier noch ein paar Nahaufnahmen:
Here are some close ups:

Vielen Dank für euren Besuch!
Thank you for your visit today!

Freitag, 3. Juni 2016

Crackled Art Journal Page

Hallo zusammen,
schön, dass ihr reinschaut! Heute habe ich mein zweites Project für die Juni Challenge bei Country View Challenges "Crackles", deren Thema ich diesmal aussuchen durfte. Ich habe eine Art Journal Seite gestaltet, bei der ich Crackle Glaze durch eine Schablone aufgetragen habe.

Hello all,
nice to have you here on my blog! Today I want to show you my second project for the June Challenge "Crackles" over at Country View Challenges, I hosted this month.
I made a Art Journal Page and applied Crackle Glaze through a stencil.

 The last two weeks I spent some "Me-Holidays" in Italy and I created a fitting page.
I used a page in my art journal, where I added some left over paints and cleaned stencils some time ago. It´s a good way for a start of a new page! This was a hint of one of the teachers from the online classes of "Wanderlust".

 Next step was to add some more colours....

spread it with a brush....
 and wipe off some of the paint.
Now I stamped with several stamps all over the pages with Archival Ink. 


Now I added Crackle Glaze through a stencil. 

It didn´t turn out too clear as I wanted,

but the crackles are beautiful!

Sorry, from the next steps I forgot to take pictures. 
I painted the pages with black acrylic paint and took it off at some parts with a baby wipe. I dry brushed with white gesso and accentuated the parts underneath the photo and the words with acrylic paints. As last step I glued down some little flat flowers.

I hope, you like my pages and feel inspired!
 Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

A Vintage Tag with much Crackle

Hello all, welcome to my blog!
It´s June already, can you believe?! A new month means a new challenge over at Country View Challenges. This month I have the honor to host this challenge and we want to see "Crackle" somewhere on your project!

I made a tag with different crackle mediums. I love crackles, they are so mystic anyhow ;-).

For my tag I used 3 different crackle mediums: Texture Crackle, Crackle Glaze and Crackle Accents.
After coating my tag with matte medium, I started with Crackle Texture, which I mixed with mica powder gold - well, it didn´t turn out that golden, that I imagined and when it dried, the cracks were not that visible I wanted. But I like it the way it is!
 When the paste was still wet, I put in some tiny little clock gears (they are soo cute, aren´t they?!), old lace and some clear gems. After drying I added some 13@rts Ayeeda Mist in Chalk Woodbine. After this was dry, I brushed Antiquing Creme Raw Umber over the surface and wiped the most of it with a baby wipe off. 

To get some more crackle effect, I added randomly Crackle Glaze and left it over night to let it dry. In the morning I was happily surprised, that at the parts, where the crackle glaze were added, the woodbine mist was so much more visible! A lovely effect!

The next step was to matte my picture , one of a Vintage Ephemeria, with the same paper. First I cut some leftover pretty paper into stripes, distressed and colored the edges with DI gathered twigs and glued it onto the tag.  I added some of the same lace frome the background and some thread. I distessed the edges of the picture too and colored the with DI gathered twigs, then I gave a small amount of Crackle Accents on two edges of it - love, how it turned out!

I cut out the word adventure from an acetate, which was the back of a Prima flowers package - never throw away anything, we can use it all ;-)

Now I glued some diecut leaves and a rolled rose I made ages ago. 
The final touch was made with DecoArt media fluid acrylics in metallic gold (it´s one of my favourite golds), which I dry brushed over parts of the surface and the rose and last but not least the lace on top came into place.

Well, I hope, you like my tag and all the crackles! 
Come back in two days, I will share my second Crackle project with you!
May be you will find time to join our challenge over at Country View Challenges!

Thank you for your visit today!