Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Freitag, 1. September 2017

Happy Summer! - DT Project for ARTastic

Hello all!
Unbelievable - it´s September! 
The first of the month means a new challenge over at ARTastic. And this month it´s my turn to donate a little prize for a random winner.


This month the artwork from Peter Graham - Monaco Coast is there for your inspiration. If you want to know a little bit more from the artist, hop over to the ARTastic blog.
The criteria this month is: Use Paint!

Kein automatischer Alternativtext verfügbar.

May be you know, that I started painting faces this year and it was a great opportunity to make a new page in my "faces" art journal. I wanted to create a real summery page.
I took this reference photo, I found somewhere in the www.



At September 8th I´ll be back at the ARTastic blog, where I will show you some ways to use acrylic paint, so I hope to see you there again!

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful week!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Super gemacht der Hintergrund, die Farben mag ich sehr. Das Fotomotiv mit der behüteten Dame paßt perfekt dazu. Man bekommt Lust auch mal wieder mit Acrylfarben zu experimentieren.
    Frage wie kann man bei ARTastic Challenge Blog verlinken, da kann ich keinen Link Button entdecken?
    Liebe Grüße und schönen kreativen Herbst.
    Sabine

    AntwortenLöschen